As a licensed psychotherapist, you can now learn the NOURISH Recovery / Discovery Yoga system through an easy online course, created and developed over the course of 10 years by Robyn Hussa Farrell, MFA, E-RYT who is a national expert on eating disorders and qualified Continuing Education Provider (YACEP) through Yoga Alliance.
The system includes:
- 4 hours of course content detailing the science, research and evidence behind NOURISH Recovery Yoga.
- 3 hours of course content detailing how to safely lead and implement mindfulness and recovery yoga techniques in the therapeutic setting.
- 5 hours of courses on eating disorders. These courses feature over 40 national researchers and practitioners in eating disorders and are all evidence-based. They qualify as core course requirements for iaedp CEDS certification for those who are interested.
- An organized and easy-to-follow structure for psychotherapists
- Handouts, resources, supplies and links to videos to use in the therapeutic setting
- Written exercises that are easy to implement in the office
The NOURISH Recovery Yoga system feature theory and research on mindfulness, yoga and meditation, along with quick and easy videos of Robyn leading evidence-based exercises. A sample is here:
To register or learn more about the program, please contact us today.